· To provide 1st line software and hardware support to clients via telephone, email, live chat, social media or purpose built forums. Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
· To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
· To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
· To log all calls on the call logging system.
· Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
· Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected.
· To allocate more complex calls to the relevant CSiCare Support member.
· To help arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house by liaising with relevant admin staff. · Working 37.5 hours over 5 days Monday - Friday between the hours of 08.00 -18.30 or 4 days on 4 days off shift between the hours of 08.00 – 20.00