Club Systems International Ltd are the undisputed leaders in golf IT applications. Since 1982, they have been designing, building, and supporting a wide variety of products for golf club administration and management. ClubV1 is our core product managing competitions (Inc. a WHS license to publish scores to England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales), membership, tee sheets, communications, and websites at over 1750 clubs.
Along with our purpose-built Merlin Touch EPOS solution and smart phone applications we offer. A full suite of products to support golf clubs and their members across the globe
With a vast customer database of over 1800 customers globally, CSI provide all aspects of golf club administration under one highly reliable roof. Now employing just shy of 50 full-time staff, their growth continues to accelerate as they further their services throughout continental Europe and the rest of the world in partnership with the R&A and other global golf federations, Kenya, Cooke Islands, Uganda, Belize, Malta, St Lucia, Croatia, Bahrain, Gabon, Belarus to name a few.
Club Systems is also the creator of HowDidiDo, the hugely popular online portal for competition results, club news, tee time booking, exclusive member only national competitions and much more. With over 500, 000 registered golfers we are the largest online community of golfers in Europe.
Annual salary: Dependent upon Experience
Location: Head Office - Manchester City Centre
Hours – 37.5 Hours per week
Working 37.5 hours over 5 days Monday – Friday or 4 days Saturday – Tuesday between the hours of 08.00 -20:00
Job Role Description:
- To provide 1st line software and hardware support to clients via telephone, email, live chat or social media.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- To log all calls on the call logging system.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
- Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected.
- To escalate more complex calls to the relevant Departments.
- To help arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house by liaising with relevant admin staff.