Club Systems International Ltd the market leader in British and Irish Golf Club IT application, is looking to recruit an office based Support Desk Agent.
Applicants should have a minimum of 12 months experience working in a call centre or similar role. The successful candidate will be part of a 15 strong busy Customer Service team, offering customer service, technical support and advice to customers using their proprietary and Microsoft based hardware/software solutions.
The ideal candidate: ·
.Good communicator with proven customer service and good telephone manner
· Customer focused and self-motivated to work to get calls answered quickly and effectively
· Good investigative and diagnostic skills
· Proficient with all Microsoft office programs
· Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
· Good organisational and time management skills,
· Ability to work as part of a team,
· A knowledge of golf and the industry may be very advantageous
· Confident and social personality
· 12 month minimum experience of working in a call centre or similar role
- Open plan relaxed office.
- Development, Support and Admin office based with 8 Field staff.
- Fortnightly agile sprints, with daily standups and weekly dev meetings (Estimations/Review)
- We offer 28 days holidays inclusive of public holidays plus an additional day each for your birthday and work anniversary. After 2 full years of employment we offer 1 extra day capped at 5 extra days for 10 years employment.
- Flexible working hours
- Work place pension
- Health Care Cashback Plan & Perks
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Daily Fresh Fruit
- Pay Day Drinks
- Department social events/golf days.
- Company social events.
- Annual Season Train Ticket Scheme
- Long term loan of Golf Equipment for enthusiasts to try out.
- Golf Clothing for enthusiasts.
· To provide 1st line software and hardware support to clients via telephone, email, live chat, social media or purpose built forums. Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
· To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
· To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
· To log all calls on the call logging system.
· Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
· Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected.
· To allocate more complex calls to the relevant CSiCare Support member.
· To help arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house by liaising with relevant admin staff. · Working 37.5 hours over 5 days Monday - Friday between the hours of 08.00 -18.30 or 4 days on 4 days off shift between the hours of 08.00 – 20.00