Account manager for the south of England, covering north of London through Essex, East Anglia, Norfolk and across to Oxford and Northamptonshire; delivering the very highest levels of customer service whilst optimising income through existing relationships.
Reporting to the relationship manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for looking after the IT requirements and retention of hundreds of golf club customers as well as working towards sales and customer service targets.
To maintain and strengthen the relationship between the company and existing customers as well as working with regional sales managers to help secure new business. Whilst this role is predominantly office hours, Monday to Friday, flexibility is essential to ensure customer satisfaction.
the Ideal candidate will have a passion for the game as well as knowledge of the golf industry. The ideal candidate will be an active member of a golf club, will have experience in sales and customer service as well as sound knowledge of IT systems. Full training on Club Systems products will be provided.Role Requirements:
- Confident and social personality.
- Good communicator, particularly in spoken and written English.
- Able to generate, follow up and close sales.
- Knowledge of golf is essential.
- Proficient in IT software and hardware.
- Diligent & self-motivator.
- Excellent organisational, administration & time-management skills.
- Independent/able to self-manage as well as work as part of a team.
- Able to work from home.
Whilst this role is predominantly office hours, Monday to Friday, flexibility is essential to ensure customer satisfaction.Responsibilities:
*Please include Cover letter and CV as part of one document. Only a single document can be uploaded when applying.
- To develop and manage relationships with our existing customers in the assigned account management area, ensuring a high level of customer service is provided through all communication channels, including social media.
- To demonstrate our whole range of products to club managers and committee members, close sales and carry out your own installations – these will include our range of software packages, PSI (player score input) and EPoS (Till) systems.
- Ownership of customer feedback, both positive and negative.
- To arrange your diary and plan sales/installations/PR visits
- To attend/present at industry meetings as well as supporting regional associations and national golf union events.
- Attend/present at annual company exhibitions/roadshows. Develop local workshops/ business meetings with existing clients.
- Develop own leads and follow up those passed from head office.
- Administer the delivery of quotations/orders/site reports.
- Other appropriate duties as directed by the relationship manager.
Please click 'APPLY NOW'' and upload your CV to apply.