Club Systems International Ltd are the undisputed leaders in golf IT applications. Since 1982, they have been designing, building, and supporting a wide variety of products for golf club administration and management. ClubV1 is our core product managing competitions (Inc. a WHS license to publish scores to England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales), membership, tee sheets, communications, and websites at over 1750 clubs.
Along with our purpose-built Merlin Touch EPOS solution and smart phone applications we offer. A full suite of products to support golf clubs and their members across the globe
With a vast customer database of over 1800 customers globally, CSI provide all aspects of golf club administration under one highly reliable roof. Now employing just shy of 50 full-time staff, their growth continues to accelerate as they further their services throughout continental Europe and the rest of the world in partnership with the R&A and other global golf federations, Kenya, Cooke Islands, Uganda, Belize, Malta, St Lucia, Croatia, Bahrain, Gabon, Belarus to name a few.
Club Systems is also the creator of HowDidiDo, the hugely popular online portal for competition results, club news, tee time booking, exclusive member only national competitions and much more. With over 500, 000 registered golfers we are the largest online community of golfers in Europe.
Job title: Hardware Support Engineer
Annual salary: Dependent upon Experience
Location: Head Office- 2nd Floor, 49 Peter Street, Manchester, M2 3NG
Hours – 37.5 Hours per week
Job Role Description:
- Accountable for end-to-end Customer Hardware Asset management.
- Deal with incoming hardware queries and problems.
- Resolving technical related issues on all hardware related calls
- Oversees planning, monitoring and recording all customer hardware assets to ensure compliance with customer contracts
- Conducts physical audits of customer hardware assets.
- Develops, implements, monitors, and benchmarks process/procedures for tracking all customer hardware to oversee quality and control throughout their lifecycles.
- Adherence to, and development of operational processes to support customers.
- Undergo any training and self-development to build knowledge to stay capable of supporting customers and products now and in the future.
- This role will involve a minimal amount of in-house hardware technical maintenance.
- Takes initiative to find opportunities to do things better, faster, and smarter.