Club Systems Ltd is looking for an Implementation Engineer / System Trainer who will be responsible for the successful installation of our suite of products. The role also consists of training clients, problem solving and the updating and maintaining of our systems for customers.
Club Systems provide a whole suite of products for Golf Club and Members administration.
Established in 1982, our founder wrote computer software to calculate handicaps after a round of golf. A local club started to utilise this software and soon a friend who asked to use it in their club, took on a franchise install into clubs around the UK and Ireland eventually progressed from there to golf clubs overseas.
We have 1800 Golf Clubs and offer support 7 days a week. We specialise in Competition & Handicapping Software, Membership Software, Online Booking for members & visitors, EPOS- Electric Point of Sale (Tills) Software & Hardware, Websites, PSI- Player Score Input Software & Hardware, Mobile Score Input, Members Apps and Door Security.
WHS - World Handicapping System has allowed us to partner with The R&A to offer a solution to the smaller federations around the world to give clubs a solution to administer competitions and memberships. Kenya, Cook Islands, Uganda, Belize, Malta, St Lucia, Croatia, Bahrain, Gabon to name but a few.
We have around 50 staff covering Management, Development, Support, Sales, Customer Retention, Media, Accounts and Admin.Job title: Implementation Engineer / System Trainer
Annual salary: TBC
Location: Field based
Hours – Mon – Fri – 37.5 Hours per week.
- Plan and install a suite of club management system modules and upgrades to clubs.
- Support/help/guide clients and deliver the very highest levels of customer service and professionalism in the industry.
- Train and guide clients on how to make best use of the software.
- Problem solve any potential issues with hardware or software onsite, online or via other communication methods
- Manage your own diary with account managers and managers.
- Work closely with other departments to offer the best service in the industry.
- Attend company exhibitions and golf events if required.
- To complete site reports after each visit to include any relevant documentation / images.
- Any other appropriate duties as directed by the line manager.