Developer (Microsoft Technology Stack) based at our head office in Manchester City Centre.
You will work as part of a dynamic team in an agile environment. We use the latest tools, languages, frameworks and platforms across the technology stack. You should therefore have knowledge in some or all of the following;
Graduate in relevant degree (e.g. computer science, software engineering) or equivalent commercial experience (2+ years).
New to processes and methodologies but holds an understanding of modern approaches.
Demonstrates basic technical understanding and fundamentals.
Shows desire and enthusiasm to learn.
Adaptable, open minded and a quick learner.
An interest in all thinks technical and be looking to further their career in .Net Web Development.
An interest in golf would also be beneficial but is not essential
Some experience in any of the following: ·
- Open plan relaxed office.
- Development, Support and Admin office based with 8 Field staff.
- Fortnightly agile sprints, with daily standups and weekly dev meetings (Estimations/Review)
- We offer 28 days holidays inclusive of public holidays plus an additional day each for your birthday and work anniversary. After 2 full years of employment we offer 1 extra day capped at 5 extra days for 10 years employment.
- Flexible working hours
- Work place pension
- Health Care Cashback Plan & Perks
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Daily Fresh Fruit
- Pay Day Drinks
- Department social events/golf days.
- Company social events.
- Annual Season Train Ticket Scheme
- Long term loan of Golf Equipment for enthusiasts to try out.
- Golf Clothing for enthusiasts.
Developing their skills while helping produce code that can be used in a production environment.
Supporting the development team through the full software development life cycle.
Testing and documenting code.
Maintain effective communication and liaise with the Development Team.