We are recruiting for a Junior Product Owner based at our head office in Manchester City Centre. A love of golf is a bonus.
The ideal candidate will demonstrates basic technical understanding and fundamentals. Shows desire and enthusiasm to learn. Adaptable, open minded and a quick learner. An interest in all things technical and be looking to further their career in Development. An interest in golf would also be beneficial.
· Assist Senior Product Owner to understand product requirements, answering questions to the best of your ability.
.Taking part in planning, refinements and reviews etc.
· Occasionally go on-site as required to talk to customers about their product requirements and report back.
· Act as a bridge between support and development to effectively plan new development work to cut support calls
. · Assist in improving support knowledge that many currently require developer assistance (through improving the Support Centre knowledgebase for example)
· Assist in supplying staff with the relevant documentation for releases of products.
· Keep users informed of product development and releases.
· Work with Senior Product Owner to plan development tasks for new and existing projects including managing a roadmap. · .Be familiar with the roadmap/business decisions to lead meetings in Senior Product Owner’s absence.
· Take part in QA process to ensure releases are tested and can be released on time.
. Excellent communications skills (written/oral)
· Time management and prioritisation skills
· Resilient and resourceful
· Ability to learn and understand the product throughout the roadmap
· Knowledge of Golf and or the Golf Industry
- Open plan relaxed office.
- Development, Support and Admin office based with 8 Field staff.
- Fortnightly agile sprints, with daily standups and weekly dev meetings (Estimations/Review)
- We offer 28 days holidays inclusive of public holidays plus an additional day each for your birthday and work anniversary. After 2 full years of employment we offer 1 extra day capped at 5 extra days for 10 years employment.
- Flexible working hours
- Work place pension
- Health Care Cashback Plan & Perks
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Daily Fresh Fruit
- Pay Day Drinks
- Department social events/golf days.
- Company social events.
- Annual Season Train Ticket Scheme
- Long term loan of Golf Equipment for enthusiasts to try out.
- Golf Clothing for enthusiasts.