Club Systems International Limited are the market leaders in Member and Visitor Administration, Loyalty EPoS and web services such as HowDidiDo, Golfingindex and personalised club websites.We are recruiting for a Mid Level .Net developer
You will work as part of a dynamic team in an agile environment, based at our head office in Manchester City Centre. Work will be varied and exciting from the enhancement of existing products right through to greenfield, innovative products and services, helping to shape the industry and maintain our market-leading position.
The ideal candidate will have several years of commercial experience producing high quality websites with Microsoft technologies and they will have been actively involved in all parts of the SDLC.
You will 'hit the ground running'. If you have an appreciation for UX/UI and responsive web development you’ll be at an advantage
As part of a specialised and dedicated team, you’ll be integral; shaping the direction of the company's use of technology, and helping to continually improve and optimise the tools and techniques we use. Y
ou'll work alongside highly experienced developers with plenty of opportunities for you to continue to learn.
Role Requirements: Competent technical ability in web development, able to work in different tiers of an application but may be stronger in some than others · Aware of craftsmanship and coding principals, but still needs support to actively use in the workplace and grow. · Uses predefined frameworks, tools &processes already in place
- Open plan relaxed office.
- Development, Support and Admin office based with 8 Field staff.
- Fortnightly agile sprints, with daily standups and weekly dev meetings (Estimations/Review)
- We offer 28 days holidays inclusive of public holidays plus an additional day each for your birthday and work anniversary. After 2 full years of employment we offer 1 extra day capped at 5 extra days for 10 years employment.
- Flexible working hours
- Work place pension
- Health Care Cashback Plan & Perks
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Daily Fresh Fruit
- Pay Day Drinks
- Department social events/golf days.
- Company social events.
- Annual Season Train Ticket Scheme
- Long term loan of Golf Equipment for enthusiasts to try out.
- Golf Clothing for enthusiasts.