This role will involve working as part of a MS Development environment, it’s essential that you have experience working as part of a .NET team.
You will work as part of a dynamic team in an agile environment. Work will be varied and exciting from the enhancement of existing products right through to greenfield, innovative products and services, helping to shape the industry and maintain our market-leading position.
The ideal candidate will have several years of commercial experience producing high quality websites with Microsoft technologies and they will have been actively involved in all parts of the SDLC. You will 'hit the ground running'. If you have an appreciation for UX/UI and responsive web development you’ll be at an advantage.
As part of a specialised and dedicated team, you’ll be integral; shaping the direction of the company's use of technology, and helping to continually improve and optimise the tools and techniques we use. You'll work alongside highly experienced developers with plenty of opportunities for you to learn.Role Requirements:
- Competent technical ability in web development, able to work in different tiers of an application but may be stronger in some than others
- Aware of craftsmanship and coding principals, but still needs support to actively use in the workplace and grow.
- Uses predefined frameworks, tools &processes already in place.
- Aware of performance & optimisation.
- Input into the Product/Solution Architecture.
This role will involve working as part of a MS Development environment, it’s essential that you have experience working as part of a .NET team.*Please include Cover letter and CV as part of one document. Only a single document can be uploaded when applying. Please click 'APPLY NOW'' and upload your CV to apply.